CONSUMER PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
We are dedicated to helping optimize the services we provide to both our clients and the people we assist
through the utilization of innovative websites and other interactive tools. We respect the privacy and
security of information about our customers and visitors to this website. This Consumer Personal Information
with our general services, and sets forth our policies on how we collect, use, and disclose information
collected on this website. Your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information is of utmost
when you use our services or otherwise interact with us.
We may collect Personal Information and other information through the services on this website. “Personal Information” is any information that identifies a person such as name, address, phone number, or email address. “Other Information” is any other information we may collect that is not Personal Information and does not identify you personally.PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as email address, postal address, or telephone numbers when you update your contact information. We collect your banking information when you process a payment transaction.OTHER INFORMATION
Anonymous web access information (device information, browser information) is collected strictly for website performance monitoring and is not combined with your Personal Information.COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
The Personal Information provided by you is used for transactional purposes only. We do not sell Personal Information to any third-party for purposes of marketing its products or services to you. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO VENDORS On occasion, we provide your Personal Information to affiliates and vendors to facilitate transactional processes such as mailing letters, processing payments, or credit reporting. Contractors, service providers, and other vendors who support our business operations are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. LEGAL PURPOSES We may share, at our sole discretion, your Personal Information with regulators or government officials in the event we become legally compelled to do so.SECURITY
In the year before the date this policy was updated, we collected and or received the following categories of CA Data:
- Address and other identifiers (i.e. name, postal address, zip code, email address, account name, SSN, payment card numbers).
- Unique and online identifiers (i.e. IP addresses, username and passwords); and/or 3. Commercial Information (i.e. products or services purchased, obtained, or considered).
We collected these categories of CA Data for the following purposes:
- Performing services on behalf of the business, such as customer service, processing or fulfilling payments.
- Auditing and reporting on consumer transactions.
- Fraud monitoring and crime prevention.
- Debugging errors in systems.
- Internal research, analytics, and development; and/or
- Developing, maintaining, provisioning, or upgrading networks, products, services, or devices.
- Directly from you, including technical and usage information when you use our web sites or contact us by phone.
- Linked sites such as third-party platforms
- Our clients and/or affiliates; and/or
- Publicly available resources.
In the year before the date this policy was issued, we shared these categories of CA Data for operational purposes with various vendors who provide services for us and who are subject to the same confidentiality obligations in which we protect your data.
- Address and other identifiers (i.e. name, postal address, zip code, email address, account name, SSN, payment card numbers); and/or
- Commercial Information (i.e. products or services purchased, obtained, or considered).
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding privacy, have questions regarding our practices, or would like access to the Personal Information that we have collected, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us toll free at 1-855-675-5277.